Latest seminar tips
Personality is a true triumph
16.-17.11.2016 / Vienna
Sucessfully managing complex negotiations
07.12.2016 / Vienna
Costumer Relationship Management in Projects
14.-15.12.2016 / Vienna
Claim Management in Projects
Successful managing and enforcing one´s own interests through strategic claim management
In projects where different organizations are involved as clients and contractors, claims and demands for rework inevitably become a challenge to deal with, because they are seldomly completely covered by the project contract. The enforcement of one´s own claims, and warding off foreign claims, is therefore an important part of protecting one´s own interests. Well formulated contracts which address the claim process (claim precaution, detection, tracking, communication and negotiations) can help immensely in alleviating claim issues constructively.
After the seminar you will be able to...
- apply the most important legal concepts
- employ suitable communication forms for a successful claim formation and claim management
- use suitable negotiation strategies
Which topics are covered...
- Basics of the contract creation
- Collaboration with third parties
- Detecting claims, placing and rejecting them in the various project phases
- Project documentation, reporting, regular meetings as a means for claims
- Active dialog as a successful factor for the finding of peaceful solutions
- Tips and experiences with negotiations for the finding of agreements
- Enforcing or rejecting claims in legally sensitive situations without destroying of the relationship with a customer
- Negotiation strategies
- 1 day
- 460 EUR + 20% VAT
- Package price: 790 EUR + 20% VAT. (through combined reservation of "Claim Management" and "Negotiation Techniques for Project Managers")
- 20.10.2014 / Vienna [Subscribe]
InterestI am interested in Claim Management in Projects.
Please contact me.