Teamwork in Projects
22.-23.08.2016 / Vienna
Agile approaches for projects
25.-26.08.2016 / Vienna
Project Management Basics Part 1
12.-13.09.2016 / Vienna
Coaching and Consulting Competence for Project Managers
Expanding one‘s own leadership competencies and team development abilities
You have to manage some projects simultaneously. You are confronted with those challenges that project team members are not able to solve themselves. The expectation is that you as a senior executive or a project manager make decisions and give purposeful assistance. Tough project situations and conflicts are becoming more frequent. Your experience your projects as stressful and exhausting.
It could be quite different:
Which topics are covered?
- Differentiation between professional consulting, organizational consulting, system consulting and coaching
- Understanding the role of a coach, adapting to the situation
- Principles and methods for coaching in projects
- Coaching as a support of the leadership work or consulting in projects
- Elements of the coaching process
- Situation and problem analysis
- Development of idea and solution alternatives
- Dealing with opposition
- Defining concrete goals and measures
- Planning and controlling of implementation
After the seminar you will be able to...
- deal with coaching requests in the right way (Consulting or Coaching)
- apply coaching methods in projects or to distance yourself
- choose between different alternatives in challenging project stages and coaching situations
- be more mindful and authentic in non-coaching situations. You receive the key for self-coaching!
- 2 days
- 830 EURs + 20% VAT.
- PDUs: 14
- 25.-26.06.2014 / Vienna [Subscribe]
InterestI am interested in Coaching and Consulting Competence for Project Managers.
Please contact me.