Management of Project Portfolios, Programs & project-oriented Companies
Controlling projects company-wide
Due to the increasing number of projects, the need of suitable instruments to professionally and interdepartmentally control the projects and programs of a company rises. Project portfolio management deals with the effectiveness of projects. The holistic and strategic consideration of a company´s project landscape shall support the company´s success.
- Managers, those responsible for portfolios, PMO managers, project managesr responsible for several projects or programs
The seminar includes the following topics ...
- Elements, success factors and benefits of project-oriented companies
- Project management maturity in organizations
- Difference between project portfolio management and program management
- Methods and organizational structures of project portfolios
- Methods for the selection and prioritization of projects
- Systematic coordination and controlling of project portfolios
- Reporting and analyses
- Programs to integrate company strategies
- Standards for the optimization of project processes
- Organization and processes in project-oriented companies
After the seminar you are able to …
- describe different organizational forms of project-oriented companies
- formulate processes such as assigning new projects, controlling programs... in your own company
- establish reporting structures for project portfolios and programs
- systematically structure and control project portfolios
- select the right projects
- 1 day
- PDUs: 7
- 460 EUR + 20% VAT
InterestI am interested in Management of Project Portfolios, Programs & project-oriented Companies.
Please contact me.