We offer a success guarantee for graduates of the certification preparation courses Project Manager / Senior Project Manager / PMP®, which is subject to the conditions described below.
Candidates who failed in the exam are entitled to participate in a certification preparation workshop of the specific level once again, provided they have met the requirements of the Primas Success Guarantee (see below).
The Primas Success Guarantee is valid upon subscription of a certification preparation course Project Manager / Senior Project Manager / PMP®, including web license, if the agreed learning-timeline has been met, the recommended literature has been worked through, the recommended supplementary modules have been attended, and the required intermediary tests have been successfully passed.
Specific requirements for the Success Guarantee:
- Full attendance of the relevant course
- no absences
- required homework has been fully completed (PMI®: elaboration of a knowledge area)
- In case of recommended supplementary modules:
- full attendance - no absences
- required homework has been fully completed
- Exam simulation: The exam simulation test has been successfully passed when the following results have been achieved:
- IPMA®: 85% of all possible points have been achieved
- PMI®: 71% of all questions have been correctly answered
- In case of Coaching-IPMA®: The candidate has presented the report in the version "ready for submission" to the coach, and the coach has assessed it positively.
- IPMA®: Senior Project Manager: Participation in the simulation of a project meeting; positive evaluation by Primas trainers